The Maintenance Detail is a starting point detail to freshen up your vehicle’s appearance. For very best results Maintenance Details are designed to be carried out following receiving a more thorough treatment from Deep-Shine Detail, however this option is still available for new clients.
A brief overview but not limited to:
- Alloy wheels are thoroughly cleaned using specific safe wheel brushes to reach all areas.
- Under arches and shut lines are cleaned.
- The vehicle is soaked in ph neutral cleansing pre-wash foam to safely remove/soften loose surface contaminates.
- The vehicle is then washed using the 2 bucket method, grit guards and a lamb’s wool wash mitt to guard against inflicting surface defects. A ph neutral shampoo is used to ensure the vehicle’s existing protection is not affected. Once rinsed the vehicle is then dried using a plush micro-fibre drying towel.
- A professional blower hot/cold drying machine is used to safely and effectively extract water from hard to access water collecting points.
- Once dry a quick detailing spray is applied to the paintwork to add gloss and most importantly top up the protection.
- Glass and mirrors are cleaned inside and out with a specific glass cleaner. Tyres are dressed to leave a natural new look. Exhaust is polished etc.
- The interior is thoroughly vacuumed. Dash, instrument panel and door plastics are cleaned and treated. To finish the interior is sprayed with a freshener that rapidly counteracts odours and leaves a long lasting refreshing fragrance.
Please note: If a vehicle is badly soiled, we will adjust these prices accordingly. This will always be discussed with you prior to commencing work.