The Protection Detail is a package that is designed to improve the overall appearance and protection of your car leaving a glossy and slick finish. The car receives a thorough multi-stage wash process including a full clay bar treatment to remove bonded contaminates such as tar and tree sap leaving the paint smooth and contaminate free. A pre-wax cleanser/polish is applied by a machine polisher, which prepares the paint further whilst adding gloss and depth leaving a perfect surface for the protection to be applied. For the final stage protection will be applied i.e. wax or ceramic coating. The protection will be discussed with you prior to the detail to ensure the product selected best suits your needs and the vehicle.
The Protection Detail includes but not limited to:
- Alloy wheels are thoroughly cleaned using specific safe wheel brushes to reach all areas.
- For a pre-wash the car is blanketed in a cleansing foam which softens and lifts dirt and grime.
- The vehicle is washed using the 2 bucket method, grit guards and a wash mitt to guard against inflicting surface defects.
- Any tar spots & contaminates are removed using various products and the car is then fully clayed to remove bonded surface contaminates that the previous wash stages failed to remove.
- A professional blower hot/cold drying machine & plush drying towels are used to safely and effectively extract water from hard to access water collecting points.
- The car is then treated to a full application of a pre-wax cleanser/light polish applied via a machine polisher to freshen the paint's finish by adding gloss and depth to the paint.
- A selected last stage protection will be applied to protect the freshly finished paint. Alloys are treated with a wheel sealant to help prevent brake dust re-bonding. Tyres are dressed to leave a natural new look. Exhaust is polished, plastic trim is treated and protected.
- All exterior glass is polished then protected with an application of Gtechniq Clearvision Smart Glass with 3 layers being applied to the front screen.
Please note: If a vehicle is badly soiled, we will adjust these prices accordingly. This will always be discussed with you prior to commencing work.
Deep-Shine Detail is the Gtechniq Accredited Detailer for Lincoln and the surrounding areas. Gtechniq accreditation means that the quality and standards of our work have been throughly examined and approved. This allows us to apply professional only specialist coatings such as the Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra, which offers unrivalled protection and a 9 year guarantee. Guaranteed Gtechniq Smart Surface Science Coating upgrades are available for the above package.
Gtechniq Ceramic Coating Upgrades: